Basic Brekfast Smoothie




Everyone knows the classic Blueberry, Strawberry, Banana combo and when you add some honey and milk it becomes the lovelyist and simplest smoothie there is, I like to add big chunks of fruit into my smoothies to give it a little extra something but truth is smoothies are so different depending on the ripeness of the fruit and your taste buds that's really they're totally down to preference!

But here's the recipe anyway... :)

1 Banana
6 Strawberries
A hand full of Blueberries
A tablespoon of honey
As much milk as you like 
Then just blend as much as you like!

Haha told you it was preference!

Thanks for reading!


8 comments

  1. hey smoothies the perfect way to start today but I have to watch out for how much sugar I eat so I trying keep smoothies to a minimum. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally know what you mean! Some days I just cant resist ;)

      Delete
  2. This is the perfect post! I was just looking to make some smoothies. You should consider adding chia seeds.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh good Idea! I will deffo try that next time!! :)

      Delete
  3. Perfect for breakfast or when you need a late afternoon pick-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this recipe, looks super delicious too, gotta try to make it! xx

    www.worldofannna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Its my go to breakfast ;) you should! xoxo

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ISOBEL MARIAN. Design by Fearne.