Spicy Vegan Tomato Pasta!




So as some of you may know, I'm now vegan! Well, majority vegan anyways, maybe plant based, and in the three months that I've been doing this shiz I've become pretty clued up on the best vegan (or mostly vegan) recipes. And this is for sure my most used go to comfort food at the moment, sooooo I'm going to give it to you all as a gift. How nice right?! Hahaha :)

Ingredients;

Three Onions
Three Garlic Cloves
A Handful of small Mushrooms
A Pinch of Salt
A Twist of Pepper
A few Herbs
A tin of Chopped Tomatoes
A squirt of Ketchup
A Sprinkle of Brown Sugar
A Squeeze of Tomato Puree
Some Chilli Flakes
Lets do this;

So first of all, chop the onions. I like to chop them into tiny pieces so they cook quicker and more evenly. Then get some olive oil hotting up and throw the onions in. And give them a fry until they look kind of sweaty. While those are frying, chop the garlic and mushrooms very finely and throw those into the mix. As these are all frying I usually prep all of the other ingredients, until the fried onions and garlic are all nice and cooked through. Then throw all of the wet ingredients in and add the dry ingredients to taste. I like mine sweet so I tend to add a lot of brown sugar. I then leave it to simmer for 15 mins while the pasta is cooking and then blend it a little. And Voila! Your done! Its super easy and quick and it works brilliantly frozen for an even quicker meal! I find that its lovey with some salt, pepper and seeds to season. Enjoy! 





15 comments

  1. I'm craving pasta now and this looks so good! Yum

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your photos they're all so nice :) And the recipes look so good

    Davina - h0neygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks so delicious!

    I hope that you visit my blog: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is definitely something i would enjoy, thanks for sharing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recipe!! ♥

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm! This looks so delicious. I love pasta so much and I've never tried a vegan option before. Sounds good x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ISOBEL MARIAN. Design by Fearne.