Frinspiration - Lieke van der Vorst







Honestly I'm totally in love with Lieke van der Vorst's work, I don't know what it is about it, maybe its the irony of the animals taking the humans place, or the beautifully understated color schemes, or simply just because they remind me of my most favorite time of the year (Autumn/Winter) but I really cant get enough, as I love Illustrations that are this style Its no surprise that these ones appeal to me but I am surprised and just how much they draw me in and make me feel. Kind of gives me that tingly feeling in your stomach when you get exited about your birthday or Christmas!

Also, don't you just love the detail of the fur and the blankets? Totally obsessed! I definitely take a lot of inspiration from Lieke van der Vorst and hope to find many more artists in the future that make me love them just as much! 

Thanks for reading! Do you have any artists you recommend I take a look at? Or even if you have some art that you want someone else to see? Leave a comment and I would love to take a look! 

Byeeeee xoxo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ISOBEL MARIAN. Design by Fearne.